Thursday 25 August 2011

My love is like a red,red rose (or a strawberry cupcake or a flowery,summery dress)


The Most fantastic colour red roses -ever


Not sure how this photo got in here but this is what happens when you try to do a photo shoot and Tinker is around.She`d just eaten a cupcake.Do you like the hampers? I have lots for hire.


The taste,smell and colour of summer .


For those shunning pastels maybe this Splendid Days wedding cake might light your fire


Pretty but it has attitude .


I love this platter, it reminds me of lunches at Grandma`s house years ago.


I`m in love with my new red floral dress,it makes me very happy! Thankyou to the lovely Hayley from Vintage scoops for helping me find it .By the way check out Hayley`s amazing vintage icecream van www.vintagescoops.co.uk I have a huge smile on my face as soon as I look at the website -it`s so happy making.


This is one of the stone urns for hire (yes I know they are heavy but I have some muscles somewhere )I liked it so much I bought it carried all down Lewes high street to my car.Quite a workout...
then I decided I wanted a pair!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...