Thursday 14 October 2010

Come for tea



I don`t know if you realised but this is Splendid Days HQ.It`s a lovely old barn that we converted two years ago ,one day I`ll post the pictures of what it looked liked before - a terrible  wreck but I knew it would brush up very well indeed. 

Anyway ,this is the exciting bit ....We`re going to be using it for vintage tea parties (with added secret extras!) and other marvellous events .When the weather is really hot you can even have tea on the lawn,just like they do in Agatha Christie films .It has the most incredible view of the South Downs and little glimpses of the famous Long Man of Wilmington .You might even see some horses galloping around and some Spotty Gloustershire Old Spot pigs in the woods beyond. 

The other good bit is I might show you Bluebell and I`ll tell you all about her another day as I`ve got some scones in the oven that I need to keep an eye on . Bye bye for now , Sally x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...