Saturday 11 December 2010

I want one of those!


I`ve been researching activities for the tea party events we will be holding at Splendid Days HQ and found this adorable bracelet with beads that look like berries .It`s one of those things you didn`t know you wanted till you saw it! It`s from a favourite website www.frenchgeneral.com , a company inspired by vintage French fabrics .Of course English vintage fabrics are my absolute favourite but these are very lovely!

I also rather fancy one of these beautiful handmade beaded flowers to pin on my new tweed coat .However being a vintage girl I will be hinting to my lovely girls to go to the local flea market and find me a vintage brooch for my Xmas present, preferably a sparkly pheasant or a pretty flower .I can feel another vintage collection coming on....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...