Cupcake tiers are a lovely way to display your cakes at your event , however I think a fantastic way to display your cakes which is a bit different is to set out the cupcakes on a table on their own co -ordinating vintage cake plate . When you have a whole group of cakes on vintage plates set out en masse they look amazing and very beautiful and create a visual and delicious feast for your guests.
If you want to go all out then why not add vintage teacups and saucers for a fabulously British afternoon tea party ! Cakes also make cute dessert canapes for your guests if you are having a drinks party ,especially the mini versions .They look particularly stylish when handed around on beautiful vintage platters .
- A hand painted three tiered cake with antique pink...
- Vintage silverware meets 21st century modernity
- Summer Events
- A vintage Tea Party
- Jam sponge and roses
- Vintage Glass Vases
- Raspberries and Cream cupcake
- Scrumptious Strawberry
- Blueberry Heaven on a vintage plate
- A vintage birdcage photographed at Splendid Days H...
- A close up of one of our stunning blue and white p...
- Summer Blues
- ▼ June (12)