Splendid Days has been busy making cakes to hopefully turn heads !
This is a three tiered cake which has a different flavour for each tier to please everbody .The pattern was inspired by vintage Victorian designs and was carefully hand painted freehand using natural colourings .The roses are a lovely antique pink colour and the ribbon is a gentle old gold colour . The cake stands on one of our vintage silver trays.
If you are looking for something a bit different from the traditional sugar flower form of decoration why not go for a handpainted cake and set the trend !
Monday, 28 June 2010
- A hand painted three tiered cake with antique pink...
- Vintage silverware meets 21st century modernity
- Summer Events
- A vintage Tea Party
- Jam sponge and roses
- Vintage Glass Vases
- Raspberries and Cream cupcake
- Scrumptious Strawberry
- Blueberry Heaven on a vintage plate
- A vintage birdcage photographed at Splendid Days H...
- A close up of one of our stunning blue and white p...
- Summer Blues
- ▼ June (12)