Saturday, 19 June 2010
A vintage Tea Party
The summer events season is well under way here at Splendid Days and the team are looking forward to getting out and about this summer ,providing clients with delicious tea and cakes and vintage tableware . If you are looking to throw a unique party and want to spoil your guests without spending a fortune ,why not consider a vintage tea party?
At Splendid Days we can cater for up to 200 guests and the collection of stunning vintage crockery is rapidly growing .Do visit www.splendiddays.co.uk for more details and give us a call to find out about our latest summer offers!
Posted by Splendid Days
- A hand painted three tiered cake with antique pink...
- Vintage silverware meets 21st century modernity
- Summer Events
- A vintage Tea Party
- Jam sponge and roses
- Vintage Glass Vases
- Raspberries and Cream cupcake
- Scrumptious Strawberry
- Blueberry Heaven on a vintage plate
- A vintage birdcage photographed at Splendid Days H...
- A close up of one of our stunning blue and white p...
- Summer Blues
- ▼ June (12)