Saturday, 19 June 2010
Jam sponge and roses
An iced jam and buttercream sponge adorned with roses -what more could you want ?
This natural beauty was displayed on a large vintage silver tray and adorned with fresh flowers picked from the clients garden.Using fresh flowers in this way is a nice way to personalise your cake and enables you to keep the cakes ingredients very wholesome and delicious .
Posted by Splendid Days
- A hand painted three tiered cake with antique pink...
- Vintage silverware meets 21st century modernity
- Summer Events
- A vintage Tea Party
- Jam sponge and roses
- Vintage Glass Vases
- Raspberries and Cream cupcake
- Scrumptious Strawberry
- Blueberry Heaven on a vintage plate
- A vintage birdcage photographed at Splendid Days H...
- A close up of one of our stunning blue and white p...
- Summer Blues
- ▼ June (12)